Systemic-Complementary Consulting of (Digital) Transformations
Consultants, managers and project leaders increasingly have to deal with ever more complex demands, especially in times of digital transformation. Uncertainty is growing, planning is becoming more difficult, leadership dilemmas have to be overcome, change is the norm. Accordingly, it is beneficial to learn how to shape and manage change in this context. Based on our complementary approach to consulting, participants on this course learn how to integrate business and systemic process know-how into demanding situations and projects, how to deal with contradictory positions and thus how to simultaneously achieve “quick wins and lasting development”.
Participants in the systemic-complementary change management programme will:
- Develop the skills and ability to deal with complex and paradox situations.
- Gain new perspectives on emotional topics in business and systemic processes.
- Work with innovative change tools.
- Learn how to deal with contradictory positions on different levels (person – organisation).
- Become change experts who understand how to shape and achieve interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Learn how to combine systemic process know-how with business and management topics.
- Develop their own character as a prerequisite for effective interventions.
Dates & Downloads
|Module 1||August, 31st – September 2nd, 2022|
|Module 2||November, 2nd – 4th, 2022|
|Module 3||January, 25th – 27th, 2023|
|Module 4||March, 15th – 17th, 2023|
|Download||Systemic-Complementary Change Management (GER)|
Trainers & Organiser
Roswita Königswieser, Ulrich Königswieser
Königswieser & Network GmbH
€ 10.000,- (plus 20 % VAT)
Registration deadline: June 30th, 2022
Information & Contact
Office Königswieser & Network
Phone +43-1-368 46 91