Systemic-Complementary Change Management 2019/2020
2019 / 2020 (currently running)
Consultants, managers and project leaders increasingly have to deal with ever more complex demands. Uncertainty is growing, planning is becoming more difficult, leadership dilemmas have to be overcome, change is the norm. Accordingly, it is beneficial to learn how to shape and manage change in this context. Based on our complementary approach to consulting, participants on this course learn how to integrate business and systemic process know-how into demanding situations and projects, how to deal with contradictory positions and thus how to simultaneously achieve “quick wins and lasting development”.
Participants in the systemic-complementary change management programme will:
- Learn how to actively shape and manage change.
- Develop the skills and ability to deal with complex and paradox situations.
- Gain new perspectives on emotional topics in business and systemic processes.
- Work with innovative change tools.
- Learn how to deal with contradictory positions on different levels (person – organisation).
- Become change experts who understand how to shape and achieve interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Learn how to combine systemic process know-how with business and management topics.
- Develop their own character as a prerequisite for effective interventions.
Dates & Location
Module 1: 17 – 19 June 2019
Module 2: 09 – 11 October 2019
Module 3: 04 – 06 December 2019
Module 4: 22 – 24 January 2020
Trainers & Organiser
Roswita Königswieser, Ulrich Königswieser
Königswieser & Network GmbH
Information & Contact
Tel. +43-1-368 46 91 11